Intermediate Silver Sundays - 8 Week Course
Time & Location
About the event
Following on from the beginners Silver Sundays, another 8 week run of 2 hour sessions. We will build on what we covered in the beginners sessions and add in new skills and projects.
What we cover:
- making a bangle
- learning how to dome metal
- a soldering project making a chain with a handmade clasp
- wax carving (there will be the option to have your piece cast in metal at an additonal fee)
- tube setting faceted stones
All the tools and materials are included to cover the projects (with the exception of the wax project)
This course is suitable for people with prior jewellery making experience. You will need to be comfortable with basic jewellery tools and soldering techniques. I recommend taking the Beginners Silver Sundays Course first but do get in touch if you think you'd be suitable! Do make sure you bring your glasses!
- Intermediate Silver£250£2500£0
- Half now, Half later£125+£3.13 Service fee£125+£3.13 Service fee0£0